English textual narration along with pictures is given below. Please view the video narration in Telugu Language. The story of showing of Miracle works of God began with me trying to write an article in response to Earth 2.0 – Bad news to God by Jeff Schweitzer in huffpost.com. I sat in the balcony and was thinking what to write in the response, that’s when I noticed a mysterious Object L as shown in Figure 1 and Figure 2 on August 4th 2017. Note the Dates and times are from a whatsapp group where I posted them. It contained 100’s of tiny white dots and it appeared for me as if, it is a representation of a galaxy with many stars in it. Figure 1 Figure 2 More than 8 people gave more than 10 different incorrect answers to identify the Mysterious Object L. It’s basically a God’s creation; it’s a small leaf of 2 inch size containing so many clear white dots. There were no plants with matching leaf in surrounding area. How did it get there was a mystery. The next day I found a wooden p...
Please see the video in Telugu Language below. On twitter, The President of United States of America, talks about Hurricane Harvey and Irma Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrumpWow – Now experts are calling #Harvey a once in 500 year flood! We have an all out effort going, and going well! 6:25 AM – 27 Aug 2017 Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrumpHurricane Irma is of epic proportion, perhaps bigger than we have ever seen. Be safe and get out of its way, if possible. Federal G is ready! 5:34 AM – 8 Sep 2017 Holy Signs from my God appear before a hurricane Harvey happens in year 2017 season in United States of America. In the year 2005 when I learnt of hurricane Katrina is on the way, there was a prediction on televisions for a huge devastation in store. The day of the land fall, I was awake whole night and monitoring the event as it unfolded. I had sent an email in year 2005 to my friend Srinivas Chennuru. I don’t know whereabouts of him now. That’s the first recorded email o...
Comments
Post a Comment