Thirteen Colonies, Eagles Feather, God's Grace, Daniel Prem's Blanket, A compass, Google Earth, City Hurricane and Once in 500 year Hurricane Harvey

Please see the video in Telugu Language below.

On twitter, The President of United States of America, talks about Hurricane Harvey and Irma
Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrumpWow – Now experts are calling #Harvey a once in 500 year flood! We have an all out effort going, and going well! 6:25 AM – 27 Aug 2017
Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrumpHurricane Irma is of epic proportion, perhaps bigger than we have ever seen. Be safe and get out of its way, if possible. Federal G is ready! 5:34 AM – 8 Sep 2017

Holy Signs from my God appear before a hurricane Harvey happens in year 2017 season in United States of America. In the year 2005 when I learnt of hurricane Katrina is on the way, there was a prediction on televisions for a huge devastation in store. The day of the land fall, I was awake whole night and monitoring the event as it unfolded. I had sent an email in year 2005 to my friend Srinivas Chennuru. I don’t know whereabouts of him now. That’s the first recorded email of mine talking about a hurricane and blaming the nature for its fury. At that time, I was not saved by Jesus Christ and was leading a life of worldly. God made me to record this event before I even can talk about hurricane prophesy. So this proves that I care for human life and whatever I say and write here, God is my only Judge.

I was witnessing the Working of Miracles of God. If you look at the timeline with precision, one can see that once in 500 year is prophesized and documented on my whatsapp timeline.

The working of miracles of God started by me finding a mysterious leaf as shown in Figure 1 with many white dots and a slightly broken wooden peck that fit exactly an analog clock image on my cellular phone at time 10:10 as shown in Figure 2.

Figure 1
Figure 2

At the place where I found wooden peck, I found a small feather and that was the reason for me to pick up feathers on my sisters rooftop. On August 11 2017, I went to rooftop of my sisters rented house and saw a total of 9 feathers. The figure 3 shows those feathers along with others found in a different timeline.

Figure 3

These feathers may have fallen over several months or may have accumulated over years. The colors of feathers are black and white, white, shade of blue and black. I made sure i even caught the tiniest of feathers. On the next day early morning after i woke up a thought came to my mind about relation between number 13 and United States of America. I did a Google search on my cellular phone and found initially that United States of America is of Thirteen Colonies as shown in Figure 4.

Figure 4

I did some more research and found that Great Seal of the United States of America is made up of 13 stars, and eagle holding a branch of olive with thirteen leaves and 13 olives, 13 arrows on other side, it also consists of 13 stripes and also word containing 13 alphabets as shown in Figure 5. I recalled feathers i found on the roof top the previous day, and then i called on God that there is no eagle feather in the collection. It was an interesting find but number thirteen brings me fear and distress in my life.

Figure 5

If you already know about incidents in my life on number thirteen you can skip reading this paragraph. Several years ago, when i was running for my life, to keep the story short, i was chased by two people in Vijayawada station, they came running and stopped at me at me starred and turned 180 degrees and walked away slowly without causing any harm. On my run that day, i went to Guntur railway station and then to a nearby motel where they charge rupees 50 per night per bed. I slept to wake up at around 1 AM and counted thirteen horns of the same train and while i turned on my bed and saw number 13 writing on the wall. During my run that day, i saw an auto with thirteen cots in it and it came near me and made a u turn. In the same timeline, i was taken to Visakhapatnam to find thirteen rocks of various sizes and same type were placed on the home wall where i stayed. So number thirteen brings me fear. Many other events happened in my time line. The figures 6 (a)(b) shows the fear of slaves from the Book of old time slavery in United States of America.

Figure 6a
Figure 6b

On the same day, August 12th, i got an image from a chat with cup having an image of a bird and with feathers on my whatsapp timeline from another group. I said to family members on my whatsapp group as shown in Figure 7, saying “Can you count number of feathers in above picture”? It was at 6:56 AM. God is showing me in advance that there may be surprise waiting for me to collect. How come I collected feathers yesterday and in my timeline an image with feathers appear. Is God showing me a feather that he is going to give me in future timeline?

Figure 7

Read the word of God from Galatians chapter 6 verses 7 to 10 as given in Figure 8.

Figure 8

Around 3PM i spoke to my sister about the miracle that God had shown to me that proves all electronic equipment is under God’s control. I told my sister that God had shown me miracle on electronic equipment compared to the division of red sea in those times. My Sisters son told that I’m repeating the miracle again. I told that it was the first time, i told this to my sister and i was little bit angry and went outside and started climbing the stairs, that’s when i remembered eagle feather. I was thinking about eagle and great seal of United States of America. I climbed up the roof top and just few feet away i found a new feather as shown in Figure 9. I Praised God for this unique feather.

Figure 9

I came down and started searching how an eagle feather on internet. The picture of eagle feather is shown in Figure 10.

Figure 10

I found this feather that i got on roof top to be exact match for an eagle feather. I gave Praise to my God and started asking question why an Eagle feather was given to me when i was looking for it because of the Great American Seal Eagle? I was a shocking moment as well as a rejoicing time. I started searching eagle feather and America and found that there is a huge penalty of $100,000 for the first time and $250,000 for the second time if they found it holding it. There is a clause that Red Indians can hold it for ceremonial reasons.

On August 12th, 2017, I was mysteriously searching for Mississippi river and Noah Flood and then again Mississippi river as shown in my search history on my laptop as shown in Figure 11. Is God making me go and document the great Hurricane that is about to happen in United States of America?

Figure 11

On August 15th, 2017 on our independence day, God had shown my life as a Prodigal Son. I was again searching for various countries coin and seals. That afternoon i came outside thinking of Steve Cioccolanti, a pastor from Australia message that number 5 is for grace. See figure 12 below.

Figure 12

I came and was holding a green color rope that is used for holding wet clothes to dry in sun. I was thinking about Grace of God and i was holding with two hands, then i saw a red thread wound on the rope. I said to myself that green color represents grace. I saw the green rope to be a long one and i thought we were in times of Grace of God for long time. As i was holding the rope, it snapped in my hand, it was so brittle and due to the longevity. Part of the end of the broken green rope is shown in Figure 13.

Figure 13

I took out the red thread and put in my hand and went inside. I was thinking red is the color of the God’s wrath. I was asking God are you showing me that your Grace ended. I took few pieces of the brittle green rope and the red thread as circled in red color in Figure 14 and threw it on the blanket which had lines and my mother was beside me. I told my mother to count the number of lines on the blanket, while she was counting; i said it should be number 13. She confirmed the same. I was in shock and disbelief. The close up of my blanket is shown in Figure 15.

Figure 14
Figure 15

That day i went to the rooftop and picked a fallen coconut matter, the name of which i don’t know but it contained fallen coconut seeds which did not form into coconuts. I came down and counted 18. I placed them on my bed in groups (3, 3, 3, and 4) with total 13 on one side and five on other to mean thirteen representing United States of America and number five for Grace. I went outside to bring my sisters son and came back home and forgot and slept on my bed. I woke up to see only two seed and all other are scattered down to the floor. I felt very much distressed. I called on the God and asking God are you showing your wrath on United States. That night i went to rooftop and a thought came to my mind to pray towards Jerusalem and pray like Daniel did in those days.
From the Google play store i installed compass 360 as shown in Figure 16

Figure 16

I came down to my room and saw something strange on my bed with pen and pencil pointing with some angle in between. Please find the pencil and the pen from that time in figure 17 and is showing just a representation and not the actual photograph from that instant.

Figure 17

Then i started asking God are you showing your arrows pointing towards some place on your Earth. I called arrows because the lines on the bed represented arrows at the ends. I put a paper under the pencil and pen and there was a charging wire on it too. I drew the lines. Next i got the compass 360 as shown in Figure 18 and put it on the lines exactly and written the directions 90 East, 350 North on the paper (original writing) as shown in Figure 19.

Figure 18
Figure 19

I gave a thought for a while and remembered Google Earth and the app is shown in Figure 20. I installed on my laptop and put in the co-ordinates, there was no suggested search terms given at that time.

Figure 20

the search rotated the google earth and shown oceans and quickly in my mind i was saying God are you showing something in the ocean but the Google Earth rotated to United States of America and then to Utah state and then to city center of “Hurricane”. I was shocked and i was in disbelief. I Praised God but fear came in. God, are you showing a great hurricane or great earth quake to happen? I told my mom about the hurricane city. Who will name a city to be Hurricane? If I say, I want to name a city to be “land” or “water” or “rice” do people agree to be named that way? No, I think so. This was named as a sign in our times and the sign was shown to me by My God. The representation image of 350 N 90 E, Hurricane, Utah 84737 is given in Figure 21 below.

Figure 21

The next day i woke up and went to rest room and started pouring water like anything from the mug. I came to the kitchen where my mother was cooking something. I told my mother that God had shown a great Hurricane to United States of America. I researched Hurricane city on Wikipedia and found a link to a miracle escape from major accident as shown in Figure 22.

Figure 22

As per the Google photos my cousin’s daughter Vinni collected a photo showing ocean waves on August 21, 2017 as shown in Figure 23. This is the day of the Lord for a Great Solar eclipse on United States of America. There is a story about it that I will document later.

Figure 23

I zoom this picture and save it to show waters and tornado profile picture of Vinni (Hepsi) on August 23, 2017 at 21:04 hours as shown in Figures 24(a)(b)

Figure 24 a
Figure 24 b

On August 25th at 8:21 Am, note the times are in Indian Standard time. It will be August 24th night United States of America. I saw a dead mosquito on my bed side. It’s not crushed but looked like it had just fallen dead. I opened my Bible randomly asking God about Hurricane and the Bible verse, and I was lead to Isaiah 26:20, 21 and Isaiah 27:1. This is depicted in Figure 25. Holy Spirit gave me a thought that the Monster Hurricane is in place.

Figure 25

At around 8:40 a.m. when my brother in law was going to office, i told him God is showing me a Great Hurricane that’s in place in United States of America. I changed my whatsapp status from “Thanksgiving to God” to weep (notice lower case) as shown in Figure 26.

Figure 26

At around 10:00 Am I saw the news in theguardian paper that a monster hurricane in place for United States of America.

Remember the dp (profile picture) that Vinni (Hepsi) kept along with waters. Notice the Tornado image as DP circled in Red and Flood water below with wording “when” and notice the wording that came in CNN paper – They called it Tornado-like damage expected as shown in Figures 27. I’m against the loss of property or human life but if God is in control, who am I? Do you believe the Holy Spirit made me to document once in 500 year flood?

Figure 27

I again changed my whatsapp status from ‘ weep to weep, ‘ as shown in Figure 28, meaning there will be big hurricanes in place this season.

Figure 28

It came out to be true and the date of landfall of Hurricane Harvey happened on August 26th IST and it was my marriage anniversary day. I did not celebrate as my wife is living without me with my Kid. Our family is temporarily separated and praying God will unite us. The second hurricane was Irma and it made a landfall on my son’s Birthday on September 10th. Did God wanted my story of torture to be told to the people? I had written my narrative in the Book “Life and Times of Daniel Prem Kumar Konatham”. There are millions of undocumented people in United States of America living in Fear. I hope the politicians reform the immigration system and STOP family separations. President Obama said “Are we a nation that accepts cruelly ripping children from parent’s arms”. There was another Hurricane Maria and which made landfall on September 20th 2017. Finally on August 27th Mr. President Donald Trump tweeted the following as shown in Figure 29.

Figure 29

I give Praise to the God for revealing city Hurricane through two numbers and Google earth supporting the search term. This story is part of a bigger story of numbers 13 21 33 24.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog