God, Narendra Modiji Finger Pointing Towards the Sky, Facebook's Stone Man, First Interstellar rock Oumuamua, Harvard's Alien Probe, Mysterious Falling of Green Laser balls on a Huge Tower

English textual narration along with pictures is given below. Please view the video narration in Telugu Language.

The story of showing of Miracle works of God began with me trying to write an article in response to Earth 2.0 – Bad news to God by Jeff Schweitzer in huffpost.com. I sat in the balcony and was thinking what to write in the response, that’s when I noticed a mysterious Object L as shown in Figure 1 and Figure 2 on August 4th 2017. Note the Dates and times are from a whatsapp group where I posted them. It contained 100’s of tiny white dots and it appeared for me as if, it is a representation of a galaxy with many stars in it.

Figure 1
Figure 2

More than 8 people gave more than 10 different incorrect answers to identify the Mysterious Object L. It’s basically a God’s creation; it’s a small leaf of 2 inch size containing so many clear white dots. There were no plants with matching leaf in surrounding area. How did it get there was a mystery.

The next day I found a wooden peck on my sister’s house staircase. I initially thought it was some bushy thorn and I picked up and Praised God because I could see it fit exactly in an analog clock image needles from internet for 10:10 Time. This was on August 5th 2017 as shown in Figure 3. I asked God what it may represent. I got up in the middle of the night that day and was made to recollect this wooden peck was slightly broken and tears rolled as I saw how my life was broken for standing up what is right in this society.

Figure 3

I was getting a thought in my mind of a mysterious rock that is coming into our Solar System from far way and on number 13. On September 14th 2017 at 22:21 hours I put a wooden peck on a small thin flat rock, shape like pancake on a red color background and a green color rubber band encircled the red paper as shown in Figure 4.

Figure 4

On 15th September 2017 at 14:05 hours I put an Apollo 13 Lunar module photograph as it re-enters Earth atmosphere over Fiji and burned up during reentry. I did it to highlight number 13 as shown in Figure 5.

Figure 5

On my whatsapp timeline on September 29, 2017 at 4:20 PM i put on my angularjs code in black and white papers with number 13 to highlight number 13 as shown in Figure 6.

Figure 6

I put a message on October 1st 2017 saying God gave me a vision and a puzzle living in high end white society as shown in Figure 7.

Figure 7

On October 2nd 2017 at 12:18 PM I put a photograph in my whatsapp just showing number 13 on top corner as shown in Figure 8.

Figure 8

On the same day I put a photograph displaying two hands and one finger pointing towards the sky. These are the hands of Dr Ambedkar and hand of Mr Narendra Modiji, the current prime minister of India as shown in Figure 9 and 10. By now you should have understood and got an idea that I’m trying to convey a message for October 13th a mysterious rock towards the Earth using pictures in timeline to convey the message of what God had given me.

Figure 9
Figure 10

On the same day i put a photograph of a Man on boat with an umbrella covering his head and a sky filled with hundreds of celestial objects as shown in Figure 11.

Figure 11


On 4th October 2017 at 20:49 Hours, I said on in my facebook post to call me with new names – 13th October or Stone man or two clock man along with some other names as shown in Figure 12.

Figure 12

There is a story associated with Keys and mysterious miracle of falling of Green Light Balls on a tower and Luke 13 Fig tree message as shown in Figure 13 and Figure 14. This story i will document it as part of this story or another at a later time.

Figure 13
Figure 14

On October 6th 2017 I went on a walk to be blind, deaf, lame to experience the living of people. I met a person earlier who is blind on the road of Kakinada. I asked him where I can meet him again. He said he is from Palakollu and have meetings with physically challenged there. I went to Palakollu as documented in my blind man’s path. I’m not documenting my entire path here. The status on my facebook is shown in figure 15.

Figure 15

While i was returning to home, i went to Rajahmundry station with a stick. I was on the platform and was asking God to guide me and what I’m supposed to do. God made me to walk to a new platform and made me to take a picture. The picture came as a shock. It had number 13 in red color instead of s13, s13 being the coach number of the train on the display board on the platform. This picture came with complete black background and on top of it 7 white lights as shown in Figure 16.

Figure 16

I’m not telling the complete story but i went back to my sisters place in Kakinada and my sister were not around and i climbed up the roof and calling God. I was saying it out loud looking at the picture. God you are showing me a rock that people would call it mysterious, this is coming from far away towards our earth. God it’s not coming from our Solar System. They will not understand its speed and origination. God people will call it a mysterious rock and then i came down and logged a message on facebook with the photograph and with a line “probability” as shown in Figure 17.

Figure 17

I already changed my name on 4th October, 2017 to be called as October 13 or stone man. I was searching for news on various papers online. Two days passed and on October 12 CNN wrote an article about a rock which is tc13 category to pass by earth. I was talking to God again, God you showed me a rock for 13th October. Several days passed and i was searching for this Mysterious rock online. On October 29th in CNN paper online, they wrote about the rock. They put head line> this mystery object may be our first visitor from another solar system as shown in Figure 18. I praised God for showing his Miracle Works. Formally designated 1I/2017 U1, it was discovered by Robert Weryk using the Pan-STARRS telescope at Haleakala Observatory, Hawaii, on 19 October 2017, 40 days after it passed its closest point to the Sun on 9 September.

Figure 18

They wrote as per NASA, about this rock, saying it safety passed our planet on October 14th, 2017. This means it came towards us on October 13th as shown in Figure 19. Praise the Lord. What is the probability of Prophesizing about this Mysterious Object even before it was observed by tracking devices?

Figure 19

They want to name this rock “Rama” after Hindu religious god but it was named as Oumuamua as shown in Figure 20.

Figure 20

Even after a year people still call it Mysterious Rock. The scientists are calling it as an Interstellar Object may have been alien probe, Harvard paper argues, but experts are skeptical as shown in Figure 21. Please watch CBS This Morning on what two Harvard professors are calling it an alien probe.

Figure 21

God has shown his mighty work. Is this a sign from our God? It is a sign from God. I call this rock to be rename to Luke 13 warning or Call it Luke 21 warning or Call it Ezekiel 33 warning rock. Note the exact distance it was first discovered on October 19th and note the number 40 Days after it passed its closest point to the Sun. What does 40 days in Bible remind us? The numbers come as 33 or 21 million miles as shown in Figure 22. Why did God choose these numbers in our times? You can see that NASA said it safely passed our Home at a distance of 24 million Kilometers as per Figure 19. If you see number 24, one has to remember Matthew 24 and Isaiah 24. Isaiah 24 God will shake the planet. Dear reader, I believe you agree with me based on the documentation provided to you, that God had shown me on number 13 and made me to document it in my whatsapp timeline.

There are other revelations from our God that i documented and its story of Numbers 13, 21, 24 and 33. As per me this is most important story of our times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog